Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mon's Kitchen: 炒面 (Chow Mein)




I love Asian food, and for a while now I've been wanting to make some home made Chow Mein. My first dish this year! I should be ashamed, I don't really cook often!
Last weekend I finally had some free time to cook and I was very happy with the results! I cooked for 5 people and they really liked it!

This was my first time cooking pretty much everything so, it took me a while to finish. (I usually buy everything pre-cooked hehe) But, I enjoyed the experience!

Ingredients:
* Chow Main style Noodles (I used Sapporo Ichiban Noddles, I love them!) 1 bag for each person.
* Slim slices of chicken breasts
* Broccoli
* Mushroom
* Water Chestnut
* Red pepper
* Chinese beans

Here we go!





First I started with the chicken, which I forgot to take out of the freezer~ maybe that's why it took longer to cook and stuff. I had to defrost it first in the microwave and then move on to the pan. At first I thought they were overcooked because they looked golden-ish but they had a great taste.
Once the chicken was done, I made the noodles, one by one. Instructions are on the back of the package so, it's pretty easy. It doesn't take much time.

When my noodles and chicken were ready, I cut the chicken into small pieces and mixed it with my noodles and then I did the same with the veggies. To finish it, I added some dried seaweed to the top of my dish.

I'm curious to try Chow Mein with some sea food, I may try that sometime soon.

享受你的食物!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar