Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Urban Decay | Naked Flushed Palette

Hello My Lovelies,

Hope you are all well. I have another Urban Decay review post for you today, i've been obsessed with their products so much lately, after going to a few events i've gotten hooked to a load of their new released which are all amazing! 

The entire NAKED range by Urban Decay is amazing, and i cannot help myself when something new is realease, i have to purchase it and give it a go. I did have my makeup done by and UD artist on the counter and she used this palette on me and it looks so stunning on the skin. After seeing the way all three products looked, felt and applied to my skin it sold me even more :)

I was super excited when Urban Decay sneaked peek a photo of this beauty on their Instagram and i love how they're ventured out into more face products. The highlighter in this palette is one of their first powder highlighters, they tend to stock a few of the creme ones. 

This little compact feautures three powders and each segment has their own amount of product. It would have been nice to have an equal amount of them all maybe? I'm a sucker for a good highlighter and the highlighter in this palette has the least amount in the pan. 





Bronzer 

This bronzer is a medium-tan with warm undertones with a slight sheen. When i applied this to my cheeks it looked like the perfect shade for me. It doesn't come out too dark on the skin making you look like an Umpa Lumpa haha but you do need a few layers to see it on the skin. I love applying this all of my face for a bronzed glow. 

Highlighter 

The highlighter is a light pink champagne shade with a beautiful frosted finish which shows up perfectly on the skin. It's a very versatile shade which would look perfect on all skin tones. I love applying this on my cheek bones, cupids bow, down my nose and on my brow bone and inner corners of my eyes. Even though i mentioned erlier than it would have been nice to have a little more product, a little does go a long way with this highlighter, it's very pigmented and is very similar to one of my favorite shades in my Nude bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. 

Blush

The blush is a beautiful natural pink with a slight hint of coral coming through when applied. It is very pigmented and gives you the 'Naked Flushed' look on the skin when applied lightly and blended in with the other two shades in the palette. It' a very universal shade that will suit many skin tones. I loved applying this palette with either my MAC 109 brush or the Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush which was released especially for the NAKED range :D


This beautiful little palette is perfect for throwing in your makeup bag on daily basis as it has 3 products in one! It's perfect for traveling and the shades are perfect to use all year round. I love that it has a handy mirror perfect for when you need to re-apply throughout the day. I love how you have a choice with this palette, you can use all the shades individually or blended together for a 'Flushed' look. Urban Decay did a great job formulating these powders, they are all very smooth and apply like a dream, which is what you want with face products like these. I can't wait to get more use out of this palette, especially now the summer months are slowly coming upon us!!

I'd love to know what you all think, have you tried this palette before? 

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a read through, if you have any questions or requests please do not hesitate to contact me via Twitter or Email or leave a comment below!

Enter My 1000 Follower Giveaway!! :3

❤ My 1000 Follower Chanel & Beauty Goodies  Giveaway 

Lots Of Love

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar