Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eyeko - for a soft focus glow

This is one of the best products launched by Eyeko so far! I was very skeptical to try this out you know. I mean its a huge pot of silvery pink cream for heaven's sake. It does look quite appetising though, strawberry ice cream anyone?

They say, its an eye cream, moisturiser and highlighter. Now I don't know how one would use a silvery pink cream as an eye cream, so I would not recommend that.

Using it as a moisturizer is also something I would not agree with but I guess by that they meant its suitable to apply all over the face. Now some people would find it too much glitter, but it depends on your skin tone really.

Have you ever heard of those lavender colored concealers or powders made to brighten up sallow-dull complexions? Well I found this works pretty much like them. I have a yellow complexion and this does an amazing job to brighten it up and add a rosy glow. Basically 'my skin but better' effect.

I did not find it overtly glittery, in fact it can be easily buffed in and made to look natural. It is what it says, provides a soft focus glow. Speaking about its highlighting properties, I think its amazing! I haven't tried a pink-ish illuminator yet and am really enjoying having a play around with this one!

Works great on the cheek area and the nose bridge especially. It's very easy to use as well, so I make sure I pop some on before I leave the house or sometimes before my foundation to perk up my complexion.

It is not cheap for £8 but the amount you are getting is mind-boggling. They also do a bronzey version of this cream which I am now tempted to try.

www.eyeko.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar