Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My first try with co-washing: Macadamia Flawless Cleansing Conditioner




Air Dried Hair After Co-Washing

I had heard of co-washing before but thought it was just another trend that I could let pass by me. UNTIL, I came across this beauty from Macadamia. I've tried Macadamia's hair products before and they have always impresme. They are simplistically packaged and work to the point, frills free. 

This is their all in one cleansing conditioner, that promises to de-frizz unruly locks, inject just the right amount of hydration, smooth split ends, nourish the scalp and cleanse the hair. Did I think it would do all that on my tangled, thick, hot mess bunch called hair? Nope. I was surprisingly proven wrong as it worked freaking fantastically. 

Having never missed conditioner or shampoo in my hair wash ritual till date, I was quite excited to see how one could work without another. The cleansing conditioner is mousse like formula. I tried it out on hair that hadn't been washed from two-three days, giving it the ultimate test. The mousse like formula that hardly lathered was quite unusual to scrub through the scalp and initially didn't give me the satisfaction of cleansing my hair at all. 

I have to admit thought, the process is shortened by leaps and bounds as it's only one product you have to worry about. Great for holidays, gyms and long weekends.After letting the product sit in my hair for a good few minutes and an attempt to massage it into my locks, it was time to finally wash it off. I was obviously hoping to go in for another session with a real shampoo and conditioner but surprisingly enough, I didn't have too. 

Hair felt cleansed, hydrated and glossy. Drying time was also reduced by half somehow which I was quite pleased with as I tend to air dry my hair and usually have to wait ages. In fact the ends of my hair looked much healthier than usual and didn't even require any hair serums. I personally suffer from a very sensitive scalp that doesn't get along with most shampoos due to it's harsh soap content. This was kind and gentle to the skin on the scalp and did not cause any itching or sensitivity at all. 

A 90ml bottle retails for £7 and lasted me roughly 2 weeks with consistent use. I personally would use this for travel because it's incredibly light due to the mousse like formula, will not leak or spill in baggage and will avoid the hassle of stuffing in two hair products. Two thumbs up!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar