Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

REAL TECHNIQUES | Bold Metals Essential Collection - Review

REAL TECHNIQUES | Bold Metals Essential Collection - Review - CassandraMyee

If you were to ask me what brand of makeup brushes would I recommend, my answer will always be Real Techniques. There are so many makeup brushes out there, of course, M.A.C brushes are amazing, and those higher end makeup counters do some amazing brushes, but honestly I just don't have the moolah to drop $70 on a single brush. For quality and affordability, Real Techniques nail it with a great range, innovative brushes and unique designs. They recently bought out the Bold Metals range, which is more luxurious and expensive, and absolutely stunning.

I had been wanting to try out these brushes since their release and luckily nabbed this set on iHerb (where I buy all my Real Techniques from as it's the cheapest), which was dramatically reduced for the day to $35.00. So are they worth the hype?
Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar