Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Garnier Soft Essentials Comforting Cleansing Lotion review


Hi everyone,
I was looking for a cleansing milk that I use on my eyes to remove any remaining oils from makeup remover. I found this Garnier Soft Essentials ones for only 3,99 at the drugstore. It says it's for both eyes and face, and removes even waterproof makeup.
Now, I wasn't sure if this product would be enough on its own to remove my waterproof makeup. No cleansing milk has ever done and I would need loads of it anyways, meaning clumps of the product in my eyes. I like to keep as much of the product away from my eyes as possible. So even if it did remove all my waterproof makeup, I'd stick to my double effect makeup remover water that sinks into my pads.
This formula is non oily, is supposed to soften the skin and cleanse in a gentle way. Perfect for removing leftover dirt. First I use my double makeup remover. I do this by tearing pads into half and applying the makeup remover to the fluffy side of the torn pad. This way the pad is thinner thus more flexible and absorbing. It follows the contours of the eyes better and becomes easier to leave over the eye for a bit because it sticks. Then I rub a little and take most of the makeup off. For each eye I then repeat with the other half of the pads. I take as much facial makeup off as well with a regular pad. I then rinse my face and lightly rub my eyes with water to see what comes off still.
When all of the makeup seems gone, I take a new pad and apply a drop of the Garnier Soft Essentials lotion. Mixed with the leftover oil on my eyes it still manages to take away some grime from mascara, eyeliner, under eye concealer, eyebrow pencil and foundation. The milk texture does soften the skin under my eyes and the formula doesn't irritate, no matter how much gets into my eyes. This is a very important factor of cleansing milk. Never make your eyes irritate!
So I recommend this product if you are looking for something that is safe for your eyes, that is gentle, quick and clean. Plus, it's not too expensive.
Have a nice day!
xxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar