Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Elianto: Nourishing Fruit Juice Lip Gloss

Elianto: Nourishing Fruit Juice Lip Gloss (Shade No. 09)

Available: Elianto counters (Malaysia & Singapore)

Volume: 6g

Cost: I am sorry, it is very affordable, but I've forgotten the exact price.

Ingredients: As in photo below.

Packaging
I like the sleek angular cut of the tube, and that I can see everything inside. It fits very well into the handphone pocket of my bag, together with my lip balm, tube of hand cream, and mosquito cream.

Feel
I bought it because it is highly pigmented, such that it works very well with my darkened lips. It also works in a way that I can layer it. If you don't need a lot, one dip will give you enough colour, yet if you need more, like me, you can take a few more dips, for the colour to really show, as below.

Most of all, it is not sticky, as can be seen from the ingredients list, which says that it contains more of the lipbalm ingredients, like olive oiil and beeswax.

It is also because of the overall combination of ingredients that it is not drying at all! I could use this the whole day, and keep reapplying without my lips peeling.


Looks
I like that it is really glossy, yet not the overdo kind that I see in "diamond" series from other brands. This level of gloss works really well for everyday use, and wouldn't make me feel uncomfortable wearing it for work.


Price
I think Elianto is a really great place to find affordable and good beauty products, and I really am in love with their nail polishes also.

Overall
I have been using this gloss for the past one year (and it is still quite full as you see in the photo), and always have it sitting in my bag. I find that it is such a trusty beauty companion that if I change a bag, I will remember to take it over. Can't do without it.

I love it: 5/5! <3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar