Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Hyped Products That Are Worth The Hype


Wassup everybody? Time for another FMF question. :)

Hi Martha!

I just started getting interested in beauty products, and because of that I
stumbled upon your fabulous blog. To be honest it's the only beauty blog I
read cause you pretty much got everything covered and I can't really ask
for more. One of the main things I've been interested about are those "cult
favorites/hyped products" I want to know what cult favorites you think are
worthy and that you actually use a lot and is part of your go-to beauty
essentials.
Thank you very much!
Therese

Hi Therese!


Wonderful question! This also made me wonder if the common Holy Grail product/s that people are claiming are indeed for real. I’ve tried some of these HG products and I could attest that they’re really worth the title.
BOBBI BROWN’S FOUNDATIONS

FYI, this brand converted me from being a powder foundation user to a liquid foundation user. Bobbi truly knows how to enhance skin naturally and this is why for liquid foundations, I would recommend Bobbi Brown any day.

LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING PACK EX

A hydrating treatment that’s really effective, although takes a while to produce its real effects. Laneige’s best- selling skin care product is something to turn to if you want instant hydrated- looking skin, and genuine softer and younger- looking skin in the long run.

SHU UEMURA CLEANSING OIL

I’ve already mused for a couple of times that this oil is the shizz. It doesn’t only clean skin, but treats it!

SHISEIDO POWDER FOUNDATION

Same thoughts with Shu Uemura’s cleansing oil. I feel like a broken record now, but I can only say one thing about it: This is the best powder foundation brand I’ve used!

MAC LIPSTICKS

From pros to non-pros, everybody will agree that MAC is one of the best lipstick brands on the planet. (If not the only) I love MAC’s lipsticks because the selection is so wide, pigmentation is to die for, and I’ve found almost all of my favorite lipstick colors in this brand.


Click READ MORE for the rest of this post. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar