Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hourglass Veil Eye Primer VS Nars Pro Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base


Hourglass Veil Eye Primer VS Nars Pro Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base


I know! Another new Hourglass purchase but, in my defence, my Nars Pro Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base is almost finished so I decided to try the Hourglass Veil Eye Primer out of curiosity. I've been using the Nars one since it was released and it is, without doubt, the best eye primer I've used. I have the delightful combination of oily lids and watery eyes so I need my eye products to be hard working and I never, ever apply shadow without primer because if I don't, within a few hours, my shadow will have either creased or disappeared! There are other big name primers out there that other people swear by but they just don't work for me. So I wanted to put the new kid on the block to the test and compare it to my usual favourite.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar