Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Julia Montes Inspired Look’s Accidental Landing on Cebu’s Newspaper

248451_2053347533884_1250422996_32386036_3691059_nLast May 26, Maan Escrupolo posted this photo on my page in Facebook. It was actually very surprising and amusing at the same time! Remember my Julia Montes Inspired Look?

Julia Montes Inspired Look
Apparently, the intern who wrote about Julia Montes used the wrong photo to go along with the article. The only consolation I find in this is that the inspired makeup look worked. And of course, according to my friend, “Exposure is exposure!”

Just a little side note, this photo will not show up when you Google the words “Julia Montes” (really, try it!) I had to type in “Julie Montes Look A Like” before the photo showed up, so I don’t really understand why this happened. It’s probably because a.) the writer was so sleepy or b.) we really do  look alike (which I can’t still see why)  Did this even pass through the newspaper’s editor?

Thank you Maan for sharing this photo to me! I got a good laugh out of it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar