Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review - Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer.

For the longest time I've been holding off buying the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer,
but when I wasn't feeling well a few weeks back, my boyfriend pretty much dragged me 
into Mecca and made me pick something to cheer me up.
PLUS - Beautybybek on instagram (her blog is here
told me she loved it so I knew it was something I had to have ASAP!


PACKAGING
The TM comes in a sleek black plastic tube, which is convenient and easy to use.
I got the shade St. Moritz which is described as a medium shade with yellow undertones -
perfect for NC30-NC37 skintones. I feel like this shade will be too light
for me when I am tanned (nc40) in the summer.

SHADE RANGE
It comes in 11 different shades -
Although an amazing range for a tinted moisturizer
I wish they had a larger shade range with yellow undertones,
I know a lot of girls who find them selves 
in-between shades and don't want to buy another to mix.

CONSISTENCY
The consistency is almost gel like,
but it's really creamy and glides on smoothly.
It is sheer to medium and gives off more coverage than
your average tinted moisturizer.. I would almost say it's a perfect balance
between a foundation and a tinted moisturizer. 
I found it evened out my skin tone and blurred imperfections slightly,
yet it still let my freckles show through (which I like) 
but a little redness does peek through throughout the day; 
which I don't like - but concealer does the trick to cover that.

FINISH
It leaves the skin with a natural finish - not too matte, not too dewy.
It blends into the skin and is light-weight, 
I didn't find it breaking up or getting oily or greasy throughout the day
like other TM's I have tried in the past.




I like to use it with the Real Techniques Expert Face brush because
the bristles are denser, I find it helps evenly distribute the product all over the face
without being streaky (what I found when using the buffing brush).

LASTING POWER
This moisturizer lasts a good few hours before
wearing off on areas around my T-zone,
however if I set it with a powder it does last better on my skin.

The Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer comes with 1.9oz of product and retails for 
$56AUD from Mecca or $42USD from KissandMakeupNY
Quite a high-end price - so grab a sample first if you're skeptical. 


CONCLUSION

PROS
Great Coverage
Moisturizing
Light-weight
Natural Finish
Travel friendly
Paraben and sulfate free
SPF

CONS
Price 
Shade Range

I am loving this product, it gives off a flawless finish without 
the cakeyness or heavy feeling.. Almost like bare skin, but better!
If you have sensitive skin it is a great product I would 
recommend trying as it's produced without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.
Definitely going to be one of my staples for this summer!

Have you tried the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer? 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar