Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette Review // MostlyMilly


I bought this Too Faced Romantic Eye palette from Asos a couple of months back for £24 and it’s fair to say I was kind of disappointed. I HATE to say I don’t like something and sound like a moaner but I’ve got to be honest I’ve hardly used this palette at all. I bought this palette because when I saw the colours online I thought they looked so pretty and classy and back in May ( when I bought it ) I was thinking about the makeup I was going to wear for my mums wedding and these colours and the names seemed perfect. I still stand by the fact that these colours are gorgeous and really pretty however the pigmentation is kind of rubbish :( 





The top row shadows are : 

Soulmates, I do,Un-Veil

The middle row: 

Kiss the Bride, Cut the Cake , First Dance

The bottom row:

Bouquet toss, Honeymoon, Ever After


The names are so sweet but unfortunately the colour pay off isn’t great. The lighter shadows, Soulmates, Kiss the Bride and Bouquet Toss you can barely see at all. I tried to take a picture to show you but they literally didn’t show up. 
As for the darker shades, the fall out is a problem. I tend to end up getting them all over my face and it just ruins my face makeup completely which is a real shame :( I’ve used a couple of different eyeshadow primers to try prevent this and it does help a little but you will still get fall out. 



Although the shadows aren’t my favourite, a feature in this palette I really love is the fact they include 3 instruction cards to help you create a few looks with the shadows. Although obviously you don’t have to follow the cards I like the concept and think it’s a great idea for beginners.



Although I’m not a huge fan of this palette it hasn’t put me off Too Faced palettes completely and I have my eye on the boudoir eyes palette and the natural eye palette. 




If you’ve had an experience with a Too Faced palette ( good or bad ) leave me a comment below!

If  you enjoy my posts follow me on bloglovin here x 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar