Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bourjois blush in Golden Rose


I have found my spring/summer blush, 'Rose D'or' by Bourjois! Since my lovely boyfriend bought me this blush a couple weeks ago (yes my man buys me makeup, I am the luckiest girl ever) I have worn and loved it everyday I can not get enough of it. 

As it’s Bourjois’ 150th anniversary this year, they have packaged three of their best-selling shades 'Rose D'or, Cendre de Roses Brune & Brun Cuivre' in adorable limited edition 1930’s style packaging. These colours are being referred to as ‘Je T’aime Vintage Blushes.



A deep pink blush with golden shimmer, this shade is the perfect pink for me, really complimenting my NC20 skin tone. The golden shimmer is subtle yet noticeable, giving a healthy glow.
I can not wait to get a summer tan as I think this blush will the look even more amazing.

Swatched using a flash.

The blush is very silky, delivering an even and smooth application. The pigmentation is brilliant & so long lasting.

The packaging is a beautiful pink case with a printed vintage 1930's bourjois image. Press the little gold button to open and snaps close with a magnet. Inside is a circular mirror & a mini brush.
Vintage  Bourjois Rouge circa 1930s.


Also is it just me, but don't the bourjois blushes smell amazing?!? when I'm applying it I have to stop to have a sniff ha ha I love the scent. I can't explain the scent, it's just THE bourjois scent! 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar