Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EOTD:Tropical Eye Makeup

I am really bad at blending :/ but i am trying to master this art.
here is two versions of same makeup .
1- is with my barbie nudy green lenses without black liner( My favorite)
2- was without contact lenses+ black liner.(didn't like the effect)

Product used:

Shiro cosmetics eyeshadow in Acid-Vivid, opaque, shimmery yellow-green with golden undertones and just a touch of darker green eye-safe glitter.
Shiro cosmetics eyeshadow in Squirtle - Bright, clear, shimmery blue. Apply it wet to get a gorgeous metallic effect!
Carlodiromausa Eyeshadow Glacon in  oo5 as base
Artdeco camouflage cream
Lakme kajal pencil
Collection 2000 Glam crystal gel liner in Le Freak
Some random fake eyelashes

I know colorful eye makeup is not my forte but atleast i am trying .
or should i stick to the dark smoky eyes?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar