Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Running...

...errands that is! A casual comfy outfit I wore over the weekend to run around in.
I blogged about these pants a few posts ago, but here's a better view of what they look like when standing! The 00 fit very fit similar to the J.Crew Minnie pants in 00P, except they do not stretch in the butt or knee area with wear throughout the day. I actually had these pants since last year, but just forgot about them. Glad I discovered them in my closet as they've been a go to pant for the last couple of weeks. They're also a nice color for the summer!
Wearing:
Aritzia Elliot Pants. Size 00. (similar here, here & here).
J. Crew Factory Sweater. Size XXS. (similar here & here)
Pour La Victoire Mai Wedge + other colors hereGifted. Size 5.5. RTTS.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar