Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shop and Ship From US to PH with myMallBox + My US Beauty HAUL (Nordstrom, Sephora, Mac & Sigma)

Been itching to purchase that newly released highlighter or eye shadow palette from 
Sephora.com or similar US shopping sites but holding back because of the hefty shipping fees, or worse, these sites just don't ship to your country? I feel you. I've been there and it was such a bummer. 

Tell you what, gone were the days when we just sit and lust over these brands that only ship to a US address. No need to wait for a relative from the US to come home so that we can make "pabili" because we can now get to enjoy shopping our hearts out and having our purchases delivered straight to our doors. All these thanks to the rise of freight forwarding companies that ship goods from the United States to various countries (including the Philippines). 

After much deliberation (and reading Hollie's blog post), I decided to give myMallBox a go. Yesterday, my package came so I decided to write a blog post about my experience with  myMallBox.


Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar