Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Take me to the Emerald City

traffic people
IMG_5114
IMG_5218
IMG_3628
IMG_5137
IMG_5188

Boots - eBay
Lipstick - MAC Cherry lip pencil

Two outfit posts in as many days - oh you lucky people! I had hoped to be wearing this gorgeous green dress with my freshly dyed copper-red hair but due to a few unforeseen circumstances last week, my hair is still very much blonde. We all know that reds and emeralds go together like bread and butter so I compensated with a pop of MAC's Cherry lip pencil. This dots and flowers silk dress from Traffic People is absolutely stunning. I love the ruched waist and contrasting dandelion and spot patterns, not forgetting the billowing sleeves and beautiful colour. It comes with a cotton slip to wear underneath to save your modesty and is also available in a pretty cream colour if this one doesn't make you green with envy.

I decided to swap bags for the day and take my new animal print satchel out for a spin. If you are after a fun satchel to use this AW, then definitely pay a visit to Brand Village who are literally brimming full of bags in all shapes and sizes. I am never one to shy away from a spot of animal print and its punchy purple colour makes it a must-have for this season. The satchel also comes with a detachable strap for those studious types who want to sling it on their shoulder and pedal off! Ideal.

Oh and look...those boots are making an appearance, yet again! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar