Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Topshop Pay Day Treats...


It's Saturday. It was pay day last week. This could only mean one thing for me - my monthly Topshop venture. I could have bought the whole shop; they have some lovely cropped t-shirts and shorts in at the moment, but i settled for a spring dress and a couple of lippies (if you know me you know i have a weakness for lipsticks..especially of the Toppyshoppy variety). I'm very lucky that i live in a city with a flagship Topshop, and that it's directly opposite my place of work (oh hello there lunchtime treatss..)...

 Lace & Chiffon Spring Dress - Topshop - £36

I originally wanted this in mint green or powder blue, but since those colours never emerged in my Topshop i settled for the peach colour and i'm extremely chuffed i managed to get my mitts on it. Perfect length (i didn't even need the petite version which are always hard to get hold of - yaaayayayay), perfect colour for a summer tan, and it has little hook and eye fastenings to the back so the top is really nicely fitted. 

I love lace. I love chiffon. I love spring dresses and i love coral. Basically my perfect dress.

Topshop Lipstick in 'Infrared' - £8

I finally gave in and bought it. I've been putting myself off it for weeks and telling myself whatever will i do with an orange lipstick?! But i love it. Such a lovely shade that is actually very pretty and wearable. It's a very deep orange colour which is almost red, and looks similar in the tube to 'RioRio' (one of my favourites everever - review here) - but once on the lips it is a lovely vibrant orange shade.

 
Topshop Lipstick in 'Charmed' - £9

I know, i know. It looks more or less the same as 'Infrared', but i can assure you - it isn't. This one is from their 'Sisters of the New Moon' collection and i am just in love with the packaging - a lovely little pink box with pretty swirls and silver writing. This shade is more pastel once on the lips and is more of a peach shade rather than an orange, it's also more muted and doesn't look so bright on the lips - more cool in tone and is more wearable if i'm not feeling brave enough for the brightness of Infrared!


Swatches: Top - Infrared
 Bottom - Charmed


Currently on my Topshop Lipstick wishlist is 'All About Me' and i really want the liptint in 'Crystal'. But i shall wait until next payday for those.. 4 lipsticks in the space of a week is a little bit ridiculous, surely?

What are your Topshop favourites right now? :)




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar