Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jessie's Girl Lipstick in & Cleopatra

 I recently came across a vlogger who reviewed this and also comment that this was a dupe for another lipstick she was loving by Lime Crime.  I happened to see this at Rite Aid Pharmacy for $3.99 and thought to myself why not buy this?  If you're looking for something that reminds you of your grandmothers vanity, look no further.  Talk about a flash back into the past.  The moment I put this on my lips I swore I was in the 50s okay, so maybe I was not around back then but sure does remind me of the 80s.  This may not be anywhere near the color but, my grandmothers lipstick sure did smell and taste like this.  This has a baby-powder, floral and waxy taste to it.  It goes on thick almost like play makeup.  The pigmentation on the other hand is amazing! I wish that pictures could do this lips color justice.  This is truly an in your face peach/pink.  It's defiantly a cream color with a slight sheen to it.  A definite spring time color. 

Don't get me wrong, this is not a bad lipstick.  I feel maybe just an old formula.  There is nothing wrong with that.  One thing I have to admit is that the way it smells is the way it taste.  So, with that being said I fond a way to soften the taste.  A lipgloss!  I tend to wear lipgloss anyway and when I applied it I found it helped tame that taste a bit.  The lipgloss I happened to have on had and matched so nicely was NYX Pump It Up Limp Plumper in "PIU 06 Kim" (For my review on  the NYX Pump It Up Limp Plumper click here)  

Would I recommend this?  Yes, at $3.99 this is truly a bang for your buck. It also brought back some great memories from my childhood. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar