Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lipstick Dupes: MAC Cosmo, Stila Pixie, Clinique Blushing Nude

I have noticed how similar the three lippies look like last week so I decided to take pictures and make swatches.

MAC Cosmo, Stila Pixie, and Clinique Blushing Nude






Swatches:



They all look pretty much the same except for Clinique Blushing Nude which is a tad darker than both MAC Cosmo and Stila.


I'll let the photos and swatches speak for themselves and you guys be the judge of it. :)


Cheapest would be Stila for PHP595, next would be MAC Cosmo for PHP950, and the most pricey amont the three is Clinique Blushing Nude. The last time I bought it, it is priced at a little under PHP1000. Now I'm not sure if the price is still the same or if it has already increased.


This might work as a spend vs. save too. :P


Have a great weekend, everyone. :D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar