Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Love Me Beauty December Beauty Box





Apologies for the back to back beauty box posts and I also understand it's January now but I simply could not not give Love Me Beauty Box a shout out here. I found some fabulous finds that I will repurchase which is always an indication that the products were well selected. Of course I was reunited with Rodial Glamtox Day which I tried last year but absolutely forgot about. It's expensive but totally worth it! S5 Restore Cream was such a saviour in December when my usual light weight moisturisers were just not enough. The Headline Colors Taupe-Minky shade also won my heart straight away with it's chicness and full-on pigmentation. Lord & Berry did not disappoint this time with a girly combination of a hot pink liner and a nude pink lippy, both a dream to apply and of superb quality.

If you haven't tried out Love Me Beauty Box last year, in 2014 it definitely deserves a whirl!

lovemebeauty.com

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar