Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stila Color Push-up Part III

This post is way overdue, and it features the rest of my Stila Color Push-ups in 3 colors, Sweet Flash, Cream Flash, and Rouge Flash, rounding up my small collection together with the 2 previously-reviewed Fuchsia Flash and Pink Flash

I really wish Stila didn't do away with these as I honestly love them, from their outer super cute packaging to their color sticks inside. Not only they have a smooth texture, I feel the color blends easily and is very buildable. The only inconsistency I see is in the pigmentation. Admittedly, these Color Push-ups are generally on there sheer side, and some are even sheerer than others. While I very much appreciate a fool-proof cheek color, I understand many others may be frustrated with the lack of color. 

Sweet Flash. Pictures taken indoor with flash, unless otherwise noted. 

Cream Flash

Rouge Flash
Continue reading »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar