Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OPI Midnight In Moscow - Fall Nail Polish


If you follow me on Twitter, you already know that I found my go to nail polish for this fall, a very deep brown (burgundy) with purple undertones.

When you look at my nails, it looks almost black but closer, it is just so much more than that! It is a metallic nail polish, it is something that I don't wear so much because metallic or peal polishes looks old fashioned sometimes. The kind of thing that your mother or your grand mother wear all the time. You know what I mean? But with this dark color, I think it is quite modern! Love this intense color.
I have some other ones that I will show you later and I also will make a video on : "How to re-use your old nail polishes?". You don't need to buy new products all the time, you can be more creative and find different ways to use your old stuff!






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar