Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Today's Everyday Fashion: The High-Low Skirt





Ladies, what do we think of this trend - the high-low skirt - is it still in style? I throw a couple items in the donate/sell pile every couple of months and I've been considering adding this skirt to that pile. I love the color and length, and overall I think this is a fun trend. I'm just not convinced this particular skirt works well on my body type, and I don't wear it often. Would you wear a high-low skirt?

Top: Marshall's, $15 (similar, similarsimilar)
Skirt: Lauren Conrad c/o Kohl's
Belt: H&M, $5 (similar)
Shoes: Colin Stuart c/o MJR Sales, $24 (similar, similar)
Necklace: My Stella & Dot, $118
Rings: My Stella & Dot 1, 2
Bracelets: My Stella & Dot 1, 2, 3

Skirt 1, 2, 3, 4
Skirt 1, 2, 3, 4

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar